Unblock request: util-vserver 0.30.216~r2772-6

Hi folks,

Thanks to Luk for allowing the dietlibc version to transition into Lenny
so that util-vserver can properly build on a few architectures. I could
do a binnmu to get those to build, but there were a couple new release
related fixes that I think should be let in. One resolves a release goal
of fixing bashisms (#486060) and another fixes a functionality
regression on powerpc through a simple change to the configure option on
that architecture.

So, with the hope that this is the last request I bother you with, would
you please unblock 0.30.216~r2772-6 of util-vserver?

Thanks,
micah