Release plans? Bits from the RMs?

(-release is not a discussion list, therefore setting followup to
-devel)

Dear release managers,

I feel like being in the dark right now. And I feel like I'm not alone...

When it comes at RC bugs, it seems like the best efforts have been
done and the remaining are probably either:
- packages to remove
- things to tag "lenny-ignore"

So, it seems that not much is happening anymore and everybody is in
"wait" mode in the project.

D-I RC2 progress is slow (low availability from otavio, low resources
in general) but will come, hopefully before the end of the month.

So, what's the status now?

Are we waiting for the vote about the freeness of each and every bit
in Debian (ooops, my opinion about that issue leaked)?

Are we waiting for something else?

Are we all sleeping (the traffic on the mailing lists is low...the bug
report rate is *very* low)?

I suggest posting a "bit from the RM" report, if possible...

We/I don't expect you guys to do all the work, but more give us the
directions to go if we want the damn lenny to be released....