Please unblock network-manager-applet 0.6.6-3

Hi release team,

please consider unblocking network-manager-applet.

Due to popular demand, I uploaded a new nm-applet version, which allows
nm-applet to be autostarted in non GNOME DEs (but not KDE).

For further discussion please see [1], where dato already acked this change.

It's not a critical fix, but on the other hand the risk of breakage is minimal.

The complete changelog is

network-manager-applet (0.6.6-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/04-autostart.patch
    - Allow nm-applet to be started in desktop environments like XFCE or LXDE.
      Only disable it for KDE, as we have k-n-m there. (Closes: #500119)
  * debian/patches/05-fix_bashisms.patch
    - Fix bashisms in nm-disconnect-wireless-on-exit.sh. (Closes: #489638)
      Thanks Chris Lamb for the patch.
  * debian/patches/06-po_fr.patch
    - Fix typos in French translation. (Closes: #506254)
      Thanks Cyril Brulebois for the patch.
  * debian/patches/07-po_pl.patch
    - Improvements to Polish translation. (Closes: #450588)
      Thanks Radosław Warowny for the patch.

 -- Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>  Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:52:02 +0100

Cheers,
Michael