Approval for upload of new Shorewall upstream 4.0.15

I am preparing a new upstream release (4.0.15) of Shorewall (affected Debian
packages: shorewall-{perl,shell,common,lite,doc}).  Nearly all of the changes
have already been approved, uploaded and migrated to Lenny in the form of
patches to the 4.0.14 packages.  Only the latest fix (I just committed it
upstream tonight), has not been incorporated.  I would like to receive approval
for upload of the new 4.0.15 (still to be released) packages.  This will help
to avoid user confusion and 4.0.15 is currently planned to be the very last
release in the 4.0 series of Shorewall releases.

The only substantial change between the current Debian packages in Lenny
and the 4.0.15 is represented by the attached ipp2p.diff:

 Shorewall-common/changelog.txt     |    2 ++
 Shorewall-common/lib.base          |    2 +-
 Shorewall-common/releasenotes.txt  |    8 ++++++++
 Shorewall-perl/Shorewall/Config.pm |    2 +-

The affected packages are shorewall-{perl,common,lite}.  You can
reproduce the diff yourself with this command:

svn diff -r8952:8953 http://shorewall.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/shorewall/branches/4.0

The complete upstream changeset between 4.0.14 and 4.0.15 is represented
by the attached shorewall_4.0.14_to_4.0.15_upstream.diff:

 Shorewall-common/changelog.txt         |   17 +
 Shorewall-common/fallback.sh           |    2
 Shorewall-common/install.sh            |    2
 Shorewall-common/lib.base              |   10
 Shorewall-common/releasenotes.txt      |  497 +++++++++++++++++----------------
 Shorewall-common/shorewall-common.spec |    4
 Shorewall-common/started               |    2
 Shorewall-common/uninstall.sh          |    2
 Shorewall-lite/fallback.sh             |    2
 Shorewall-lite/init.debian.sh          |    2
 Shorewall-lite/install.sh              |    2
 Shorewall-lite/shorewall-lite.spec     |    4
 Shorewall-lite/uninstall.sh            |    2
 Shorewall-perl/Shorewall/Chains.pm     |   15
 Shorewall-perl/Shorewall/Config.pm     |   27 +
 Shorewall-perl/Shorewall/Rules.pm      |    7
 Shorewall-perl/Shorewall/Tc.pm         |    2
 Shorewall-perl/install.sh              |    2
 Shorewall-perl/shorewall-perl.spec     |    4
 Shorewall-shell/compiler               |   54 +++
 Shorewall-shell/install.sh             |    2
 Shorewall-shell/shorewall-shell.spec   |    4
 known_problems.txt                     |   10
 manpages/shorewall-interfaces.xml      |    4
 manpages/shorewall.conf.xml            |   21 +
 manpages/shorewall.xml                 |   22 +

The large change in the release notes is a result of a formatting
cleanup.  The manpage changes are typo fixes and addition of missing
documentation.  All of the rest of the changes are already patched
individually into the affected Debian packages.o

You can reproduce the diff yourself with this command:

svn diff http://shorewall.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/shorewall/tags/4.0.14 http://shorewall.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/shorewall/branches/4.0

I think that overall it would be far better to have the 4.0.15 packages
in Debian, rather than patching yet again.  However, if needed, I will
patch in the changes from the attached ipp2p.diff.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez