request removal of shc package from lenny

Hello Release Team,

Hereby I request removal of the shc package from lenny. The package is well
maintained, but it always has an inherit problem in its main function to
encrypt shell scripts as decribed in #327263 (generally it passes the scripts
back to sh -c which could be easily stolen from /proc/pid/cmdline of
course ;-). I have knew about that for years, but have kept around because I
knew of couple of users who were merely experimenting with it. As time passed
I'm more inclined to think that it is better not to leave false impression to
the mere users who are not familiar how the package works. I'm the only
package maintainer of it and will request removal from sid soon for the same
reasons.