Movable type bugfix/security release

movabletype-opensource is due an update due to a new release including
some security fixes:

<http://www.movabletype.org/mt_423_change_log.html>

As you can see, the release also includes a number of minor bugfixes.

At this stage in the release of lenny, would you consider an upload of a
new upstream release for lenny? If you would rule this out then I can of
course try and extract the security-relevant fixes (some of which have
in fact already been applied) but would like to find out whether this is
necessary before starting on that task (which will be fairly
time-consuming and error-prone, unfortunately, because upstream
VCS doesn't indicate with great clarity the security fixes).

(I don't forsee any particular problems or complications arising from
packaging the new upstream release).

Thanks,
Dominic.