unblock request for batmand and libg3d

Hi,

as discussed with Dato on IRC I'm asking for unblocking batmand and libg3d
which both have currently looping maintainers addresses in the version in
testing, the sid versions change only that plus some minor and safe cleanups.

   batmand |      0.3-1 |       testing
   batmand |      0.3-3 |      unstable
    libg3d |    0.0.6-4 |       testing
    libg3d |    0.0.6-6 |      unstable

libg3d (0.0.6-6) unstable; urgency=low

   * Remove Timo Schneider as Maintainer and change it to myself
     (Closes: #507390)

 -- Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@gmx.de>  Mon, 01 Dec 2008 00:36:03 +0100

libg3d (0.0.6-5) unstable; urgency=low

   * Replace libg3d@packages.debian.org maintainer with first Uploader in
     debian/control
   * Build depend on flex to fix warning of libg3d plugin loader
   * Add additional informations to 100-read-float-on-big-endian.patch

 -- Sven Eckelmann <sven.eckelmann@gmx.de>  Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:17:59 +0100

batmand (0.3-3) unstable; urgency=low

   * Replace looping maintainer address batmand@packages.d.o with mine.

 -- Holger Levsen <holger@debian.org>  Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:54:54 +0000

batmand (0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low

   * The thanks to Sven Eckelmann release! (All patches in this upload where
     provided by him, I just wrote this changelog :-)
   * Bump standards version to 3.8.0, no changes needed, added breaks to
     Uploaders: anyway. (Closes: #497158)
   * batmand.8: turn minus signs into hyphens, or escape them properly.
     (Closes: #497159)
   * Add a watch file. (Closes: #497157)

 -- Holger Levsen <holger@debian.org>  Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:11:56 +0200

regards and thanks for you caring about details too!
	Holger