Suggestion for removal: acl2.

Dear release team,

I would like to suggest to remove RC-bugged acl2 package from testing. The
arguments for this are:

1) acl2 is a leaf package:
 aqwa『~』$ apt-cache rdepends acl2
 acl2
 Reverse Depends:
   acl2-source
   acl2-source
   acl2-infix-source
   acl2-infix-source
   acl2-infix
   acl2-infix
   acl2-infix
   acl2-emacs
   acl2-emacs
   acl2-emacs
   acl2-books-source
   acl2-books-source
   acl2-books-source
   acl2-books-certs
   acl2-books-certs
   acl2-books-certs
   acl2-books
   acl2-books
   acl2-books

2) acl2 maintainer does not keep up with his packages (not a moral judgement,
 but just a bad prognostic on wether he can help solving the issue).
 http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=camm@enhanced.com

3) Removal was proposed on 25 Oct 2008 in the bug report and the maintainer has
 not answered.

4) acl2 has a Popcon installation score of 77 (18 votes).

Arguments against removal:
1) acl2 is in Etch, so the removal is a regression.
2) The bug is not unfixable.

I would nevertheless argue in favor of the removal, for the sake of
concentrating efforts on the packages whithout which Debian can not release.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan