Re: texlive-bin stable update for CVE-2007-5935

Hi,
* Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> [2008-12-01 18:17]:
> On 01.12.08 Nico Golde (debian-release+ml@ngolde.de) wrote:
[...]
> > http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/t/texlive-bin/texlive-bin_2005.dfsg.2-12/changelog
> > Can't see anything in the stable version related to this CVE
> > id.
> >
> I missed the big word "stable" in the Subject line. Sorry! So the
> bugs are fixed in unstable (and the CVE entries in place), but the
> stable version is still unfixed.

Well the mail body also says "to get it fixed via regular
security update in Debian stable. It does not warrant a DSA." +
there is a link to the devref that describes uploads to
stable ;) Anyway, if you could fix that for etch that would
be great.

Cheers
Nico
P.S. Your quoting of my mail shows that only one CVE id was
present in the subject, fixed this one ;)
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF