Re: Please allow postgresql-common 93 into lenny

* Martin Pitt [Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:37:35 +0100]:

> Hello release team,

> I recently fixed a range of PostgreSQL cluster upgrade bugs, reported
> by people who did an Etch -> Lenny upgrade. None of them are really
> unrecoverable (due to the way pg_upgradecluster works and keeps the
> old cluster around, etc.), but some are quite inconvenient to work
> around, this I'd like to see them fixed in lenny.

Hello, Martin. I've unblocked postgresql-common/93. Thanks for the
detailed comments on each change, and it rocks to hear everything has a
test.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

There is no man so good who, were he to submit all his thoughts to the
laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life.
                -- Michel de Montaigne