Re: Please unblock pyopengl 3.0.0~b6

* Torsten Marek [Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:19:44 +0100]:

> I'll fix it in the next upload. Whether or not this is an RC depends on
> how many systems still have python2.3 installed when updated. Does it
> get removed during the update?

Well, I think it would get removed if it was marked as "automatic" and
no package was depending on it. However, lenny is not the first release
not to ship python2.3, etch did already not ship it...

Anyway, I saw the upload by Piotr Ożarowski, and I've unblocked it.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

If you want the holes in your knowledge showing up try teaching someone.
                -- Alan Cox