Bug #506977 FPC: copyright infringement in pre 2.2.2 sources

Hi,

my suggestion is to remove fpc from oldstable and stable but unblock
the unstable version 2.2.2-4 for lenny and trigger binNMUs for
lazarus. What do you think?

What is the correct way to remove packages from (old)stable? Should I
file a bug report against ftp.debian.org or is it done by the SRM?

Cheers,
Torsten