Re: Pre-approval for next iceweasel/xulrunner uploads

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 11:29:33AM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi release managers,
>
> Here are the current changelogs for next uploads for iceweasel and xulrunner:

In the meanwhile, new upstream releases have been done. Attached here
are the revelant patches for iceape 1.1.13 and iceweasel/xulrunner
3.0.4/1.9.0.4. Please tell me if you mind if I upload these.

Mike

PS: I need to evaluate the risks with the change to
nsContentUtils::GetAccelKeyCandidates on reverse dependencies, but I
guess it is fine. It is a change to address http://www.secniche.org/moz303.html