Re: Upload of inkscape_0.46-3 to t-p-u ? (was Re: [inkscape] Impossible to change font if ttf-bitstream-vera is not installed.)

Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 04:47:02PM +0100, Luk Claes a écrit :
>> Charles Plessy wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Wolfram (the maintainer) actually prepared a fix that was sponsored, which will
>>> be unfortunately prevented from migrating to Lenny because of cairomm. I
>>> contacted him about this issue but did not get answer yet.
>>>
>>> Would everybody agree if I sent version 0.46-3 build against Lenny on
>>> testing-proposed-updates?
>>>
>>> The debdiff is attached to this email. It fixes the font issue, plus a problem
>>> with Chinese localisation (that I have not studied at all):
>> Yes, please upload.
>
> Sorry for the stupid question that betrays my ignorance:
>
> which version number is appropriate? Sid is 0.46-3. Although I can't imagine
> that it will not be updated until Squeeze, I suppose that we want a version
> number that is inferior for Lenny?

We want a version number greater than 0.46-2.1 and smaller than 0.46-3
which was not uploaded to the archive yet (otherwise it would be
rejected). An example would be 0.46-2.lenny1.

Cheers

Luk