Re: Please let gnash 0.8.4 into Lenny

2008/11/11 Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>:
> Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you possibly remove the blocker for gnash for Lenny? It would be
>> much better if 0.8.4 could get into Lenny, it has lots of
>> improvements, youtube works again and there are no reverse
>> dependencies.
>
> 1184 files changed, 189823 insertions(+), 171010 deletions(-)
>
> I won't unblock this, though if you can point to targeted fixes we might
> consider them.

Your choice, I think you're making a mistake by releasing Lenny with
0.8.3 but I won't put up a fight against it. As you are in charge of
that, and it's your responsibility, you take the decisions. As long as
that is clear, and that I don't accept any responsibility about
shipping Lenny with an obsolete Gnash, whatever you decide to do is up
to you and will be OK with me. I won't spend a second of my time
fighting a battle I've already lost from the beginning. I know better
than to argue and to complain uselessly in these situations.

Greetings,
Miry