Re: Please unblock these packages

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 10:25:48AM +0100, Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> Please could you unblock the following packages:
> d-feet/0.1.8-2
> gnome-nds-thumbnailer/1.0.2-2
> vim-syntax-gtk/20070925-2
> These uploads fix lintian warnings and use my new email address

The ones with manpage changes were perfectly ok.  vim-syntax-gtk just wasted
our time, but well, unblocked, too.

> Could you also unblock
> empathy/0.23.3-3
> This upload fix a crash when adding SIP/IRC contacts

Done.

> libjingle0.3/0.3.11-5
> that fix FTBFS on kFreebsd

Double configure due to relying on the maintainer mode.  Well, unblocked.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant