Re: pre-approving universalindentgui/0.8.1-1.1

* Eddy Petrișor [Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:10:41 +0200]:

> Hello,

> The package universalindentgui is currently in RFA state and has a bug
> that prevents its usage by default.

> The program relies on a temporary location which should be, in theory,
> a directory "$TMPDIR/UniversalIndentGUI", but the code fails to add a
> '/' after "$TMPDIR", thus trying to create a directory
> "/tmpUniversalIndentGUI", which, of course fails.

> I prepared an NMU for the package which is available from the BR or from:

> http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/universalindentgui-0.8.1-1.1/

> ( dget http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/universalindentgui-0.8.1-1.1/universalindentgui_0.8.1-1.1.dsc
> )

Hello Eddy, Thomas sent you a copy of #504726, did you get to see that
message? Incidentally, upstream of this pacakge has said in the RFA bug
(#483068) that he's interested on adopting this pacakge; I've asked him
if he has a fix for #504726, though I forgot to tell him we need it
fast (BCCed now).

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.
                -- Amos Bronson Alcott