Re: Please remove nozomi-source from lenny

reopen 477140
retitle 477140 RM: nozomi -- RoM; obsolete, has been merged into mainline kernel
thanks

* Michael Prokop [Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:32:38 +0100]:

> Hi,

Hello,

> nozomi-source has been removed from unstable (see #477140) already,
> as the nozomi kernel module got part of the mainline kernel which
> will be shipped with lenny.

> As the package maintainer of nozomi-source I therefore request the
> removal of nozomi-source from lenny/testing, otherwise people will
> stumble upon problems as in #504183.

The binary package "nozomi-source" was removed from unstable, but its
source package "nozomi" was left lying around (due to an incorrect title
of the bug report against ftp.debian.org).

I'm giving an appropriate title now so that ftpmaster can remove the
full source package. After that happens, the removal will propagate to
testing automatically.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
                -- Jorge Luis Borges