release goal bugs

I just updated the release goal wiki page
(http://wiki.debian.org/LennyReleaseGoals) and noticed that some of these
release goals are almost finished, e.g. doublebuild with only two bugs open in
both Lenny and Sid. Do we still want to reach these goals? If so, should we
mark those bugs as RC? Or is it too late in the release cycle?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!