Re: [SRM] Please review apache2 2.2.3-4+etch6 / apache2-mpm-itk 2.2.3-01-2+etch1

Hi,

On Saturday 06 September 2008, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > The fix for the graceful restart issue requires a _sourceful_
> > upload of apache2-mpm-itk because the its patches will no longer
> > apply cleanly. Also, the version of apache2-mpm-itk in etch still
> > has that bug that it won't FTBFS if it can't apply the patches,
> > but produce broken binaries instead. That could be fixed in the
> > same upload.
>
> Please do.

I was mistaken. These problems were introduced later and are not in
2.2.3-01-2 in etch. Instead, that version contains a private copy of
the apache2 file and would not pick up the graceful restart bug fix
from apache2. I have uploaded apache2-mpm-itk 2.2.3-01-2+etch1 that
adds the bug fix.

Cheers,
Stefan