Re: Hinting needed for pyrex?

Coin,

Sorry, i didn't find your mail in the bunch of SPAM coming in my Debian mailbox since a few days.

Quoting "Kumar Appaiah" <akumar@debian.org>:

I noticed that you had recently NMUed pyrex. Would you like me to
request a hint for that package to enter testing on debian-release, or
has that already been done by you? Migrating to testing would reduce
the RC bug in that package in Lenny, IIUC.

I mailed the release team for such a request, the day i uploaded, but seems it was lost or people were too busy. So, as i missed your mail, i asked again tomorrow. Just Cc-ing the list again, to have release people coordinate better.

Would you please hint python-soya as well, as pyrex caused a bug in soya and a patch+rebuild was needed ?

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)