remove unicorn ?

Hi,

unicorn (binary unicorn-source) is a kernel driver for a DSL adapter.
Unfortunately, if fails to build (with the bug being from 2006) with
recent kernels, see #394465.
About month ago, Nick Leverton got it to compile with 2.6.24 (but not to
link with 2.6.25), but could not test whether it works beyond not
crashing the kernel upon loading the module. Moreover, no work seems to
have been done with 2.6.26 which has been available in Debian since the
end of July.
As such, I think we should remove unicorn from lenny for now.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/