Re: Please allow ext3grep in lenny (freeze unblock or via t-p-u)

Luca Bruno scrisse:

> Hi,
> currently ext3grep isn't part of lenny, mainly because of bad timing
> between me and the other co-maintainer; it was also blocked by RC bug
> #491621.
>
> I hope you would allow ext3grep in lenny, as it will be quite a loss
> if we release without it.
> Please let me know how to proceed now.

This is now a week without any reply from the release-team.
I know you're actually quite overloaded, but having read latest
Release Update I'd like to hear suggestions from the team now (if
I'm still in time).

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org