Re: please unblock trac 0.11.1-2

Ter, 2008-09-02 às 07:59 +0200, Luk Claes escreveu:
> Luis Matos wrote:
> > Hello Release Team!
> >
> > Trac upstream launched 0.11.1 a few weeks ago and is siting in unstable
> > for 14 days (previously was in experimental).
> > Package does not have any reported bugs and closes some.
> >
> > But ... is has a big diff (of source code) to the previous version.
> > (debdiff and source code diff attached attached)
> >
> > Upstream states: "Trac 0.11.1 contains a number of bug fixes and minor
> > enhancements."
>
> Too much to review for too little gain, not unblocked.

Nothing to loose !
We made an effort to include trac 0.11 in debian. 0.11.1 is an important
bug fix release, that fixes some annoying bugs that users will feel in
the  lenny release cycle.
There seems to be no regressions.
Please allow so that we can make some corrections, if needed, before the
release.

thanks once again
Luis Matos