Subject "tag" for source package names and requests

        Hey!

 I wonder whether the release team would find it useful to standardize
 the Subject lines used for various requests here?  A bunch of DDs are
 tracking this busy list to watch for source packages they care about; I
 was thinking that it might be easier to read if all subject lines had
 the same format:
    [unblock] srcfoo/1.2-3 srcbar/2008-1 ...
    [remove] brknpkg
    [urgent] blahpkg bazpkg

 I don't suggest this should be machine parseable, but I thought that if
 the RMs were to suggest some kind of template or tool to report the
 requests, it might ease reading and processing of the requests.

Loïc Minier