Please binNMU pyicu

Hi,

although I'm not sure what the reason for #494356 is, rebuilding pyicu
fixes the problem. If I remember right I've seen this problem before
with another extension, but I didn't care much as it went away with the
last Upload - unfortunately I don't remember which one... But I still
think these bugs must have been introduced with a change in python2.5
~2-3 months ago. Interestingly the problem does not occur with
python2.5-dbg.

So please schedule binNMUs of pyicu on all arches to fix #494356 and
unblock them to go into Lenny.
python-pyicu |    0.8.1-2 |      unstable | alpha, amd64, arm, armel,
hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

Thanks,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79