next testing codename (full freeze comming)

Hi,

I hear that
> Release schedule
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Next week
>   Full freeze
>     Please don't wait with uploads for the last day before the freeze,
>     thanks.
>
> September 2008
>   Release lenny!

I would like to update my package debian-reference-en to mention new
codename for testing so the stable package user will be informed
properly with:

  http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/getwiki/html/ch03.en.html#therelationshipbsuiteandcodename

Currently, I know it is not decided.  I will wait for its announcement
before my next package update and hope to get freeze exception since
that will contain document text updates only.

Osamu