Re: New release of uw-imap prepared and uploaded to experimental

In case you weren't aware, you need to *tell* the release team you've
gone forward if you want your transition managed in any way.

binNMUs scheduled now.

* Jonas Smedegaard [Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:12:43 +0200]:

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                Listening to: Andrés Calamaro - Rosemary