ffmpeg2theora 0.21-0.1 migration to testing

Hello,

ffmpeg2theora version 0.21-0.1 has successfully been built on all
arches on 28th June and has no RC bugs at this point. However, for
some reason it did not get to the Install stage on the mipsel buildd
(rem). I have enquired about this in the past and got no response.
Perhaps all those mails were to the wrong list and this is the right
one? :-)

I didn't get a response to the enclosed mail which was sent to
mipsel@buildd.debian.org. Is there some reason why a package
will not be Installed even after a build succeeds?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> I uploaded ffmpeg2theora 0.21-0.1 to the archive on Jun 28th.
> It was built the same day on the mipsel architecture.
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=ffmpeg2theora;ver=0.21-0.1;arch=mipsel;stamp=1214686479
>
> The build appears to have been successful.
>
> For some reason it does not seem to have made it to the
> Upload/Install stage ater that.
>
> Could you please check and let me know?

Regards,

Kapil.