Re: Release Update: freeze, architecture requalification

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 03:35:35PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Architecture status
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Of the current 12 architectures, 8 are still at risk of being dropped
> unless their issues can be solved. Check the [ARCH:QUAL] pages for more
> information as to the current issues. In some cases, these arches are
> not being considered because we may not have enough information in the
> wiki pages to make an informed judgement.

Thank you for the information that two or three (depends on the reading)
available buildds with one necessary are _not_ redundant. And that i386
_again_ gets special rules while it showed large problems during the
last year. (I don't even mention the problems -security had.)

Bastian

--
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9