removals from testing in reportbug (Re: RM: ftpmirror/testing -- ROM; RC-buggy; abandoned upstream)

Package: reportbug

Please give some indication that debian-release should only be mailed
for removals for testing *only*, and not for those that should happen in
unstable too.

For example:

 | Is the removal to be done in a suite other than "unstable"? Please press Enter for "unstable"
 |
 | 1 experimental                Experimental.
 | 2 oldstable                   Old stable.
 | 3 oldstable-proposed-updates  Old stable proposed updates.
 | 4 stable                      Stable.
 | 5 stable-proposed-updates     Stable proposed updates.
 | 6 testing                     Testing only (not unstable).
 | 7 testing-proposed-updates    Testing proposed updates

That should be a start.

Thanks for considering,

* Antonin Kral [Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:25:53 +0200]:

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                   Listening to: David Bowie - 5:15 The angels have gone