movabletype-opensource upcoming uploads

[no need to CC me on replies as I'm now subscribed to -release]

I just wanted to check with the release team about the state of
movabletype-opensource.

Currently unstable contains 4.2~rc3-2, and that includes fixes that
are needed in testing. This doesn't in itself need any action as I
believe it should migrate to testing okay itself.

However, ideally I would like to ship the final 4.2 release with lenny.
Upstream are planning one more release candidate (probably) and then a
final release towards the end of July. This is after the advertised
freeze; however I anticipate the delta between rc4 and final to be quite
small, and to only contain bugfixes.

Would a freeze exception for rc4 and/or the final release package be
approved, if required?

Thanks,
Dominic.