Re: buildd ordering: where to make a suggestion?

Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi> wrote:

> Since you believe xerces-c2 is important, intuitively it being
> apt-cache rdepends reveals packages with optional priority at
> depend on xerces-c2, for example anymeal:
>
> http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=lenny&package=anymeal
>
> - this our most ignored policy violation...

Oh, my mistake.  I could have sworn had I fixed that when I did the
rename.  I see that I actually uploaded xerces-c as Priority: optional
but xerces-c2 is still extra.  I'll fix it for my next upload.  When I
inherited the xerces packages, they didn't have any priority optional
reverse dependencies.  Thanks!

--Jay