Heads up for freeze exception for apr-util

Hi,

this is a heads up that I will request a freeze exception for apr-util
1.2.12+dfsg-7.

apr-util in unstable (re-)introduces mysql support for apache
authentication (this was a regression from sarge to etch). However,
it is not compatible with the php5 5.2.5-3 currently in testing.
Therefore it is kept out of testing by #481964.

Unfortunately, php5 FTBFS on some architectures (#481737) and will not
migrate soon. The FTBFS needs to be fixed for lenny, because it seems
to happen in lenny, too, which makes it impossible to release
security updates. Therefore, I don't see any reason not to include
the newer apr-util in lenny once php5 is fixed.

Cheers,
Stefan