Re: Please give back a couple of packages.

* Francesco P. Lovergine [Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:28:05 +0200]:

> === osm2pgsql:
> = Missing build(s) on sparc
>   This might need manual action from your side.
>   See http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=osm2pgsql
> = Not in testing for 65 days.
>   If things don't change, it won't be part of lenny!
>   See <http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=osm2pgsql>

> Why this packaged failed? Maybe a transiente failure at the time?

If you check:

  http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=osm2pgsql

You see it clearly marked as failed because of #474846. Since that bug
is now fixed, I've marked the package for a retry.

> === postgis:
> = Missing build(s) on alpha,sparc,armel,arm,hppa
>   This might need manual action from your side.
>   See http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=postgis
> = Not in testing for 10 days.
>   If things don't change, it won't be part of lenny!
>   See <http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=postgis>

> Here jikes-classpath was missing, now it should be available but postgis
> is not yet built.

jikes-classpath is uninstallable at the moment in arm/alpha/hppa,
because libgcj-common is not available. I'm told this is going to get
fixed, so I've set a dep-wait (and given it back in armel and sparc).

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                      Listening to: Chavela Vargas - No te importe saber