xmms2 0.5DrLecter

Hi,

I am wondering if I should upload a new upstream release for xmms2 to
unstable. The SONAME of two shlibs has been changed. A few packages
would need to be binNMUed:

  gxmms2
  esperanza
  abraca
  wmxmms2

I think it'd be a good idea to have that new version in lenny as the
current version has some nasty bugs (although none of them is release
critical) and because the protocoll and the client library api it uses
for client-server communication has changed, which makes it pretty
unusable as most clients (mainly outside of debian as most clients
aren't packaged yet) rely on the new protocoll/clientlib version
already.

--
BOFH excuse #64:
CPU needs recalibration