Status of correct libc dependencies for udebs

With glibc 2.7-11, udebs should be getting correct dependencies on libc*,
i.e. 'Depends: libc6-udeb' instead of 'Depends: libc6'.

I have just done a check for all architectures what their status is in
unstable for the replacement of old incorrect dependencies by new ones.
The counts are for source packages: incorrect/total.

alpha:     71/71
amd64:     50/72
arm:       70/71
armel:     68/71
hppa:      71/71
hurd-i386: 28/38
i386:      57/72
ia64:      61/72
m68k:      73/73
mips:      72/72
mipsel:    55/71
powerpc:   56/71
s390:      52/73
sparc:     58/72

Note that instead of libc6, alpha/ia64 have libc6.1 and hurd-i386 has
libc0.3, but that is taken into account.

Observations:
* the transition is getting started nicely for most arches
* some arches don't yet have the correct version of glibc
  installed on their buildds:
  - alpha/armel: glibc 2.7-11 FTBFS, but -12 is OK, so should start now
  - hppa/mips: glibc 2.7-12 still FTBFS
  - m68k: glibc marked not-for-us (but can be ignored anyway)
* the number of packages is probably low enough to consider an NMU
  campain to get correct dependencies everywhere before Lenny

My proposal is to let things just continue naturally for now, at least
until correct glibc is available for all arches.
I'll continue to monitor the progress of this transition.

Cheers,
FJP