Re: RFH: Multiarch capable toolchain as release goal

Hello,

Interesting matter ! Multiarch :-)

I have experienced the same treatment from binutils maintainer, he did
not answer to my mails or bug reports (393841,432772). Tired of this
and as it is an upstream matter i sent a patch upstream and it got
accepted. For my surprise, it is very close to 369064 patch for
genscripts.sh.

ld/ChangeLog
2007-12-24  Hector Oron  <hector.oron@gmail.com>
	* genscripts.sh (LIB_PATH): Include both {target_alias} and
	{TOOL_LIB} in the search paths for multilibbed targets.

See patch at http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2007-11/msg00239.html

Goswin et al. is it helpful for binutils multiarch for lenny+1 ?

Regards

--
 Héctor Orón