Small transition for liboobs

Hi,

to introduce the final bits of GNOME 2.22 (except nautilus & panel,
which we will finally keep to 2.20), a soname change in liboobs is
necessary. It involves a new sourceful upload for gnome-system-tools and
binNMUs for gnome-applets.

TTBOMK these two packages are not involved in current transitions so
this shouldn’t be a problem, but tell me if I should refrain anyway.

 .''`.