ghc6 transition overview (update)

Hi,

another update from the ghc6 transition. As far as I can tell, there are
two things left to do:

Upload packages:
The following packages have been built by the buildds and should be
uploaded, all on powerpc:

haskell-anydbm
ftphs
haskelldb
haxml
haskell-hgl
haskell-hsh
haskell-hsql
pandoc

(Maybe this is happening while I write this, in this case: Thanks.
Thanks also to the other buildd admins that filled the gaps in the last
days).

Other other issue is a strange hugs-related build failure on hppa
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=hdbc-sqlite3&ver=1.1.4.0.0&arch=hppa&stamp=1210923274&file=log
Unfortunately, no hppa machine is available at the moment to debug this
error. Therefore I propose that we remove these hppa packages from
unstable:

libghc6-hdbc-sqlite3-dev
libhugs-hdbc-sqlite3
hpodder (which is the only reverse dependency)

With these two things done, the migration should be possible, at least
according to the migration web scripts.

Thanks to Philipp Kern that gave me useful hints.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner