Re: unblocks, age and syncs for d-i beta 2 - first list

* Otavio Salvador [Wed, 14 May 2008 11:52:15 -0300]:

> > RC buggy:
> >> unblock busybox/1:1.9.2-3
> Please do an exception for busybox right now ... it's required for
> current d-i to work and it would delay our release even more. We can
> work to solve it (or remove the affected docs) for beta3/rc1.

Ok, I've added an exception for it. I expect it to be in with tomorrow's
first dinstall.

* Frans Pop [Wed, 14 May 2008 18:28:01 +0200]:

> > RC buggy:
> > > unblock util-linux/2.13.1.1-1

> There were two open RC bugs. One was a non-issue (documentation could be
> improved) and has been downgraded to wishlist; the other is not a
> regression and has now been marked as such in the BTS.

> Which means it should now be possible to hint util-linux.

Ok, will migrate as above, thanks.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                             Listening to: Mecano - Los piratas del amor