[OT] Will nvidia-graphics-drivers ever transition to testing?

On Sat May 10 2008 11:28:58 Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Debian NVIDIA Maintainers currently severely lack manpower.
> As Randall wrote several time, any help is welcome.

As a Debian user I respect the work of DDs, but I don't have
a couple of years to waste going through NM.  Then there's
the DM route but DMs can't vote.  I help a bit by filing bug
reports (usually upstream) and answering questions on the
debian-users mailing list but while I appreciate the Debian
product, the Debian process is unappealing.

--Mike Bird