Re: Testing migration doesn't check build-depends?

* Fabio Tranchitella [Wed, 07 May 2008 07:12:57 +0200]:

> britney (the testing migration script)
> doesn't check build-dependencies. I don't know if it is release-team
> intention to change this in the future or not, but it is how it's working
> right now.

Yes, I believe it'll be wanted at some point (personally not sure when
until we could analyze the impact of the change).

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings