Recent avfs upload

Just a short note, my avfs upload (a few minutes ago) only adds a missing
dependency, albeit one that breaks the package badly as the filesystem is not
unmountable anymore. For documentation I also reported this bug and closed it
with the upload.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!