please unblock whois 4.7.30

I love how after many years I can still find new whois servers for
obscure TLDs...

whois (4.7.30) unstable; urgency=high

  * Updated the .gi, .lc and .mn TLD servers.

 -- Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it>  Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:49:28 +0100

whois (4.7.29) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Fixed the short option -S which I broke in 4.7.25.
  * Added support for ASN32 in the ASPLAIN notation.
  * Do not disable the timeout after the connection to the server, because
    it can still hang forever.
  * Added the .gy, .hn, .ng and .sl TLD servers.
  * Updated the .tel, .cr, .dz, .ht, .im, .jo, .ly, .mt, .mu, .pr, .rs, .sn,
    .com.uy, .vc and .vn TLD servers.
  * Added support for -kenic NIC handles.
  * Added new IPv4 allocations.
  * Little portability fixes.
  * Added Finnish translation contributed by Sami Kerola.

 -- Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it>  Tue, 09 Dec 2008 02:08:35 +0100

--
ciao,
Marco