Re: HPPA and lenny

dann frazier wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 08:30:25PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
>> Helge Deller schrieb am Montag, dem 15. Dezember 2008:

>>> Matt,
>>>
>>> We have done quite some bugfixing in the last weeks and upstream
>>> 2.6.28-rcX works pretty well now.
>> What does that mean for the lenny 2.6.26 kernel?
>
> Well, obviously when there's a fix upstream we will look at
> backporting this into 2.6.26.

I've just posted a short analysis of the problem and a proposed kernel
patch in:

It fixes the kernel crashes for me and should help to do further
analysis without crashing the running linux kernel.

The patch (and the problem) needs further discussion on parisc-linux
kernel mailing list though...

Helge