Re: Please allow desktop-base 5.0.2 in lenny
- To: Yves-Alexis Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Please allow desktop-base 5.0.2 in lenny
- From: Luk Claes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:40:05 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1228892372.4064.0.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <20081028151434.GF6346@corsac.net> <20081029214333.GE24524@chistera.yi.org> <1228580368.3961.6.camel@hidalgo> <1228892372.4064.0.camel@hidalgo>
Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On sam, 2008-12-06 at 17:19 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> On mer, 2008-10-29 at 22:43 +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>>> So, I would suggest something similar to what you have:
>>> * modified files under /etc/splashy move (without changing name) to
>>> a /etc/slpashy.bak directory (created by the maintainer script)
>>> * a note is left in README.Debian saying that modified files are to
>>> found there (I don't think this is worth of NEWS.Debian, given the
>>> low chances of this happening).
>> Ok, it took some time, but I've prepared a 5.0.3 release which should
>> fix the problem.
>> Would you accept in Lenny 5.0.3 with the attached diff? (from 5.0.2, ask
>> if you prefer diff from 5.0.1)
> Ping? Could we move on on this one?
Yes, please ping us again after the upload.