Re: Unblock suggestion: m2crypto

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

python-m2crypto 0.18.2-1 has a critical bug that it is missing an import. The attached debdiff fixes this and one other housekeeping issue. As it is a tiny patch, and it fixes a release-critical bug, I believe it is appropriate to be allowed to flow into Lenny.

I was not clear in the original mail, excuse the noise: 0.18.2-2 in sid fixes the issue, and it is that package that I believe should flow into Lenny.

-- Asheesh.

--
Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on society.
		-- Mark Twain