Unblock suggestion: libggi

Howdy Debian Releasers,

I was examining the remaining Lenny RC bugs and found http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=504875 via http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=both&sortby=packages&fullcomment=on . This is an RC bug against libggi2-dev (in src:libggi).

This issue is fixed in unstable, and the fix is a tiny patch, and the -3 release that is in sid corrects only that RC bug and the maintainer's email address.

I believe that it should get unblocked and go into Lenny. I'm probably not authorized to formally request it, since I'm neither the maintainer nor the Release Team.

(I'm CC:ing my AM so he knows what I'm up to.)

-- Asheesh.

--
You will be surprised by a loud noise.