Please accept installation-guide for lenny

The current version in testing is outdated (matches D-I beta2); the new
one matches D-I RC1 and what's currently published on the website.

So please:
unblock installation-guide/20081113

I will probably do one more upload in the next week which adds a Spanish
translation (which was incomplete at the time of the previous upload) and
has a few typo fixes.

There may possibly another upload after that to document some changes in
the boot menu for CD images and new types of CD images which are
currently being discussed/prepared.

Cheers,
FJP